Sensata Dimensions 12/1800AN 1800 Watt 12 Volt Pure Sine Inverter
Would you like to calculate shipping for this item?
Sensata strives to provide the most reliable, highest performance inverter in the industry. The Sensata dimensions inverters utilize unique patented PC boards, transformer mounting techniques and cooling methods that are tolerant of high vibration and enclosed environments. See the details tab for more information.
The dimensions brand of inverters use state of the art, large case to-247 Mosfet and IGBT technology, with microprocessor or solid state electronic wave form control, regulation and protection. Sensata inverters are capable of powering virtually any type of equipment within their power rating. The 12/1800AN Dimensions 1800 watt 12 volt pure sine inverter is a highly reliable, heavy duty, low frequency inverter that converts 12 volt DC to 120 volts of quiet reliable AC power. This unit is capable of driving highly reactive and capacitive loads. The dimensions 12/180A0N low frequency inverter comes equipped with a thermally controlled cooling fan, dual GFCI outlets, terminal block for hard wiring, output circuit breaker and both AC and DC cable connections. This unit also features the durability of an iron core transformer.
- Engineered construction and cooling methods
- Thermally controlled cooling fan
- Enclosed AC and DC cable connections
- Remote ON/OFF switch hookup
- Dual GFCI outlets
- GFCI outlet protection
- LED indication of external power, inverter power, low input voltage, high temperature & overload.
- Automatic electronic short circuit/overload protection
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
- Output circuit breakers
- Automatic low battery shutdown at 10.5V DC (with in-rush delay)
- Terminal Block for hard wiring
- Motor Start Rating: 1/2 hp
- Input Nominal V DC: 12V DC
- Chassis Size: L
- Topology: Low Frequency
- Phase: Single
- UL Certified: Yes
- Warranty: 4 Years, Advance Replacement first 2 years
- Continuous Output Power : 1800 Watts
- Power : Peak: 3960 Watts
- Continuous current output : Up to 15 amps AC
- Peak Current : 44 Amps AC
- Output Frequency : 60 Hz +/- 0.05%
- Input voltage range : 10.5 to 20V DC
- Input Current : Up to 180 Amps DC
- Operating Temperature : -20 degrees to 60 degrees C (0 degrees to 140 degrees F)
- Efficiency : Up to 88%
- Dimensions : L x W x H inches 15.5 x 16 x 7.5
- Weight : 42 lbs.
- Input Voltage : 12 Volts
- Output Voltage : 120 Volts
- Watts : 1800 Watts
- Waveform : Pure Sine Wave
- Brand : Sensata