The Scandvik Dolphin 99505 is a robust, 24 Volt 80 Amp 3-bank battery charger designed to convert AC input to DC charging output. The unit casing is tough powder coated aluminum and includes hardware for easy mounting.
The battery charger features digital microcontroller management that has four charging programs for flexible usage. The unit also includes built in automatic AC input switching between 115 volts and 230 volts. Front cover is easily removed for easy wiring and to adjust the charge selector. The system has a built in CAN BUS J1939 interface for easy connection to any monitoring system.
- Adjustable speed forced fan cooling
- Integrated LED control panel
- 3 totally isolated battery outputs
- Input Fuse: T20A
- Output Fuse (automotive mini): 3F25A
- Mounting hardware included, 4x #8 screws
- Protections: output current limited, overload output voltage, output short circuit, reverse polarity, and over temperature
- AC Connection: 3-pin cage terminal, 10 AWG max
- DC Connection: 4x 5/16\\" Terminal bolts
- Includes cable gland for input cable and a grommet for a waterproof seal
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.