GVFX3648 Grid-Interactive Vented Inverter/Charger, 3.6 kW, 48 VDC, 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 45 Amp
- Grid-Interactive renewable energy systems enable you to demonstrate your personal commitment to a renewable energy future.
- With the OutBack grid-interactive system, backup AC power is made available 24 hours a day in the event of a utility outage, providing reliable power and peace-of-mind. At night, the inverter's automatic power save mode ensures that energy is not wasted by needlessly charging your batteries from the utility grid.
- An average conversion efficiency of 91% provides greater savings and a shorter time period for system payback. OutBack's grid-interactive technology provides you more than a typical solar inverter; OutBack can also utilize solar, wind and hydropower sources.
- Grid-Interactive system
- Backup AC power available 24/7 in the event of a utility outage
- Average conversion efficiency of 91%
- Unmatched ability to utilize solar, wind and hydropower sources
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|ac input current maximum||60 Amps AC|
|ac input frequency range||55 to 65 Hz|
|ac input voltage range||108 to 132 VAC|
|ac overload capability||Surge: 6000VA; 5 Sec: 5000VA; 30 Min: 4000VA|
|ac voltage||20VAC / 60Hz|
|battery charge output||45 Amps DC|
|certificates||ETL Listed to UL1471, CSA C22.2 No. 107.1|
|continuous output power||At 25┬░C: 3600 VA|
|dc input voltage range||42 to 68 VDC|
|dimensions||22 x 13 x 22 in.|
|efficiency||Typical - 93%|
|grid-interactive frequency||59.3 to 60.5 Hz|
|grid-interactive voltage range||108 to 132 VAC|
|idle power||Full: ~23W; Search: ~6W|
|maximum dc output current||90ADC|
|nominal dc input voltage||48 VDC|
|output current||Max. - Peak: 70 Amps AC; RMS: 50 Amps AC|
|output voltage regulation||┬▒ 2%|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.