This butyl tape is ideal for sealing uniquely shaped joints; it installs quickly, and without gaps. Apply Dicor Butyl Seal Tape along any unusual patterns. Because the sealant is on a continuous roll, effort is minimal and the pace is significantly quicker. The installer will be virtually assured that there are no skips or runs in the seal.
- Temperatures: Application: 30°F - 110° F Operating limits: -20°F - 275° F.
- Low Temperature Flexibility: No cracking, no adhesion loss at -20°F.
- Tensil Strength: 25psi (ASTM D987-72) with 200 ? elongation (HTM 15.0).
- Needle Penetration: 80 - 105 (ASTM D 217) (100GM WT @ 77° F).
- Release Liner: Clearly released with no transfer of product compound (ASTM C879).
- Water Resistance: Sealant maintains adhesion to galvanized metal after being submerged for 30 days at 120° F (HTM 9.0).
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent to water, vapor and alcohol. Weaken to acids and bases. Avoid use with organic solvents.
- Corrosivity: No staining, etching or other signs of corrosion on galvanized or coated metals (ASTM D3310).
- Flammability: Nonflammable.
- Shelf Life: 18 months - 2 years.
- Storage Temperature: 30° F - 110·° F
- Pressure Class: SMACNA 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 10 in w.g.
- Specifications: Military MIL-C-18969B, Type II, Class B. Federal TT-C789A, Type II, Class B.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.