The Cotek SD3500-124 Hardwire is a UL certified pure sine wave inverter with a casing constructed of lightweight, durable aluminum.
Features of the SD3500-124 Hardwire includes full input/output isolation, RS-232 communication interface, status indicating 3-color LED, and a power saving mode. The built-in cooling fan is load and temperature controlled for maximum efficiency. It is compatible with the Cotek accessories that follow: CR-6 remote control, CR-8 remote control, and CR-10 remote control.
- Built-in ATS and AC circuit breaker
- Input Protection: reverse polarity, over/under voltage
- Output Protection: overload, over temperature, short circuit
- Parallel Redundancy Design for Power Expansion
- Selectable 50/60Hz output frequency and output voltage
- On/Off Switch Connector
- Certifications: E13, CE, FCC
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
|ac output voltage||100 to 120 Selectable|
|dc input / operating voltage||24V|
|dc input range||20~32VDC|
|frequency||50/60 Hz ┬▒ 0.1% Selectable|
|operating temperature||-20C to 60C|
|storage temperature||-40C to 70C|
|surge power||< 6000W (<0.2 Sec.)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.