The Cotek CX1215 is a high performance, high efficiency 12 volt 15 amp 4 stage battery charger and power supply that can be used in marine, RV and off grid applications. See below for more information.
This unit is built with a universal input voltage range of 90~264VAC and is compatible with Lead Acid, LI-ion, Gel and AGM batteries. It features a 2 stage fan speed control and built-in Engine Start Battery (ESB) output function. The protection features are Short Circuit, Over Voltage, Over Temperature and Brown-out. The Cotek CX1215 is CE listed.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Universal AC input with active PFC
- Compatible with Lead Acid, Li-ion, Gel and AGM batteries
- Support optional remote controller (CR-1)
- Voltage / temperature compensation with battery temp. sensor (Optional)
- 2-stage fan speed control ( thermal & load control)
- Dry contact for alarm
- High efficiency and high reliability
- Built-in battery rescue function: In case of battery over discharge (when the battery voltage is lower than 10V), the charger will reduce the charging current to prevent further damage on the battery.
- Built-in Engine Start Battery (ESB) output function
- Protection: Short Circuit / Over Voltage / Over Temperature / Brown-out
- Withstand 2G vibration test
- RS-232 communication interface
- Output power OK signal
- Battery Type: Lead Acid / Li-ion / Gel / AGM
- Battery Charging Mode: 4 - stage charging capability (IUOU):Bulk, Absorption, Float and Recondition
- Recondition Stage: Every 12 days the battery charger switches back to Bulk stage for 85 minutes in order to revive the battery thus preventing any fatigue symptoms such as sulphation
- Short Circuit: Current is reduced to < 1A continued 30sec. , fan will operate 30 seconds then turn off
- Over Voltage: 17.5V 1%, Protection type: Shut down output (recovery after resetting AC power on)
- Alarm Signal: NC. / NO. Relay contact output (Please refer to page 5 Alarms Signal & Fan Control )
- Power Mode: Supply 13.2V Current limit output voltage
- Temperature Compensation: -10mV / 0.5 degrees C with COTEK temperature sensor
- Charging Sleep Mode By Remote Controller and S1-4 DIP switch (Please refer to page 4~5)
- Remote Controller Note.5: Support COTEK Remote Controller CR-1 setting Function (CN3 or CN4)
- Working Temp.: -20 ~ 50 degrees C (refer to output load de-rating curve)
- Working Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temp., Humidity: -40 ~ +85 degrees C, 20 ~ 90% RH
- Temp. Coefficient: 0.03% (0 ~ 50 degrees C)
- Vibration: 10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min. / 1cycle period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes
- Safety Standards: Certified EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-29
- Withstand Voltage: I/P-O/P: 4242VDC, I/P-FG: 1768VDC, O/P-FG: 700VDC
- Isolation Resistance: I/P-O/P: 100M Ohms / 500VDC
- EMS Immunity: IEC 61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11; ENV 50204
- Note 1. All parameters not specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25 degrees C of ambient temperature.
- Note 2. The charger is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMCdirectives.
- Note 3. Before charging, make sure the battery charger and battery specifications are compatible.
- Note 4. When use sleep mode, please refer to charging current v.s. heat sink temperature de-rating curve.
- Note 5. Optional Remote Controller (CR-1).
|ac current||2.5 A / 100VAC 1.07A / 240VAC|
|current range||0 ~ 15A|
|dimensions||7.2W x 2.8H x 9.6D inches; 183x72x243.4mm|
|efficiency||At 230VAC: 87%|
|esb output voltage / current||13.8V / 2A|
|frequency||47 ~ 63Hz|
|input voltage range||90 ~ 264VAC|
|leakage current||For earth < 1mA / 240VAC|
|main rated current||15A|
|output voltage||12 Volts|
|power factor||PF > 0.92 at full load|
|single output current limit||15A|
|standard boost charge voltage||14.4V / 14.7V (Select by S1-1)|
|standard float charge voltage||13.8V / 13.5V (Select by S1-2)|
|weight||3.5 lbs. ; 1.6kg.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.