Rotary Switch 36V DC by Cole Hersee.
- Controls two systems, or it can be used to disconnect both positive and negative of the same circuit (which is required in some countries.)
- Contact ratings: 125A continuous, 750A intermittent.
- Silver contact surfaces. Epoxy-sealed and gasket-sealed.
- Both poles are separately insulated.
- Compatible with Littelfuse lock-out kits.
- Four 3/8” -24 stud terminals. Lockwasher and two brass hexnuts per stud are provided.
- 3/4” -16 thread. Fits panels up through 1/4” (6.4mm).
- O-ring seal in mounting stem; gasket seal at terminal insulator. Epoxy seal at case, mounting stem and locating pin.
- Heavy duty plated steel case.
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +29°C
- Stud Torque: 4.4 to 7.4 ft lbs (6-10Nm)
- Mounting Torque: 20ft lbs (27 Nm)
- Voltage: 36V DC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.