The Cole Hersee 48636 is a FlexMod Timer 12-24 Volt For Cargo Compartments And Interior Lighting.
- For 12V or 24V systems.
- Shuts down lights so that batteries won't be drained
- Gives programmed warnings to vehicle operator before c lights are shut down.
- Unit protects circuit against overvoltage and overcurrent.
- Compact design (4" x 3" x 1") unit is waterproof, dustproof and vibration-proof.
- Mounts anywhere on a vehicle, even places where road-splash is a problem.
- Sealed to IP67 standard.
- Factory programmable unit is highly versatile: a broadrange of time and warning presets to match any special application
- Superior to conventional mechanical ∩┐╜egg-timer∩┐╜ units:Electronic Timer has integral warning feature.
- No movingparts means high reliability
- Automatically turns interior lights off ∩┐╜ protects starting batteries by eliminating the problem of lights left on overnight. No more jump starts
- Provides a series of increasingly urgent warnings within the cargo compartment, before lights turn off ∩┐╜gives the driver the option to reset or exit the work area.
- 10A rating - works with even the brightest of lighting systems
- System will disconnect load after 1 sec of excessive current, and auto-recover after 10 seconds.
- Quiescent current 1mA typical, 2mA max.
- Operating Sequence
- 1. Operator turns cargo compartment lights On.
- 2. After 20 minutes compartment lights provide warning by blinking three times. Operator may re-set switch at this time - cycle will start again.
- 3. After another 20 seconds, lights blink three times at a faster rate. Operator may re-set switch at this time - cycle will start again.
- 4. After a further 20 seconds, lights blink three times at a faster rate and then switch Off. Operator may re-set switch at this time - cycle will start again.
- Dimensions:3"H x 4"W x 1"D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.