The Cole Hersee 48610-01 is a FlexMod LVD Low Voltage Disconnect Switch With Wiring Harness.
- Includes Wiring Harness
- Automatically disconnects specified loads when unit senses that vehicle battery is too low; automatically reconnects when voltage is restored.
- Electronically senses battery voltage andconserves starting power. Prolongs batterylife by preventing battery damage
- Eliminates contact wear and extends service lifeto 1,000,000 On-Off cycles.
- Resistant to vibration and mechanical shock.
- Unit is auto-ranging - it senses 12 or 24V systems.
- Unit protects circuit against overvoltage and overcurrent. System will disconnect load after 1 sec of excessive current, and auto-recover after 10 seconds.
- Resistant to vibration and mechanical shock
- Withstands contamination from moisture, dustand salt spray.
- Pre-disconnect warning is provided by a visual or audiblealarm (sold separately).
- Draws minimal quiescent current of 2mA
- 10A at 12V DC, 12-32V
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.7 x 1.31" (101.6 x 68.6 x 33.3mm)
- Voltage: 12 or 24V DC auto ranging
- Standby current: 1mA
- Connector: 8-pin sealed Deutsch type (not supplied, but supplied with 48610-01)
- Operating temperature range: -40degC to +85degC (-40degF to +85degF)
- Ingress protection: IP67 per IEC 529
- Humidity: 0 to 90 % RH
- Vibration: 10-500Hz per SAE J1455
- Shock: per SAE J1455
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.