The Cole Hersee 48540 is a FlexMod Smart Battery Isolator Controller.
- Turns any electromechanical solenoid or relay into a Smart Isolator
- Preserves starting battery voltage by isolating the auxiliary battery when system voltage drops
- For vehicles or boats with two batteries (or banks of batteries).
- Monitors two battery banks and control one or more relays or contactors to make sure starting power is protected by isolating the starting and auxiliary battery banks
- Unit is auto-ranging-it senses 12V or 24V systems
- Waterproof, dustproof and vibration proof
- Mounts anywhere on a vehicle, even places where road-splash is a problem
- Sealed to IP67 standard
- Protects the alternator with priority charging and allows shore power connected to the house battery to charge the starting battery as well
- Works with ECM controlled alternators.
- load Current: 10A at 12V at 85 degrees C
- Smart assist feature provides boost to starting battery, when needed.
- Unit protects circuit against overvoltage and overcurrent. System will disconnect load after 1 sec of excessive current, and auto-recover after 10 seconds.
- Quiescent current 1mA typical, 2mA max.Ingress protection to IP67
- Compatible with modern electronically controlled alternators (some diode Battery Isolators are not).
- Smart Battery Isolator Controller eliminates false battery warnings created by diode isolators.
- Status light output drives remote light, informing operator when banks are connected
- Rated for more than 1,000,000 on-off cycles - unit operates for the lifetime of the vehicle. Solid state technology gives long life and low maintenance.
- Dimensions:3"H x 4"W x 1"D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.