The Cole Hersee 48521 functions as a Normally Off relay or as a latching Relay, depending on which wires are connected by the user.
For use on all vehicle electrical systems such as heavy truck, off-road, construction, material handling, refuse collection or marine. 200A at 12V DC - big enough to control most onboard equipment.
- Description: Dual Relay
- Inrush current: 500A for 5 seconds at 12V DC.
- Control current: 1mA
- Quiescent current: 2mA
- Ingress protection: IP67 per IEC 529
- Ignition protection: to ISO 8846
- Vibration, shock and EMI/RF: to SAE J1455
- Function: Can be wired as a Normally Off Relay or a Latching relay
- Continuous current: 200A at 12V DC
- Stud terminals: 5/16-18, torque 65 in-lbs (7.34Nm)
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.