The Cole Hersee 48512 Is a standard low voltage disconnect battery isolator rated for 150 amps.
The Cole Hersee 48512 battery isolator automatically disconnects non-critical loads from a battery when the battery voltage drops below the predefined threshold. The unit then reconnects when when the battery is being charged to prevent damage.
- Automatically prevents load disconnect during starting
- Built-in factory programmable "snooze-timer" allows one hour override
- Vibration and mechanical shock resistant design
- Helps eliminate contact wear and extends battery life
- Overcurrent, short circuit, and over temperature protection built in
- Ignition Proof meets ISO 8846
|amps||150 Amps @ 12VDC|
|amp draw||2mA Draw when not in use|
|dimensions||6"L x 5.1"W x 3"H|
|disconnect voltage||12.1 Volts DC (2 Min.)|
|reconnect voltage||13 Volts DC (10 Sec.)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.