For vehicles with two batteries the Cole Hersee 48070 isolator electrically isolates the batteries to prevent the battery with the higher charge from draining into that with the lower charge.
Both batteries can be charged simultaneously from one source. The electronic components of the 48070 are embedded to give excellent protection from adverse conditions such as contamination and vibration. The integral heat sink provides efficient heat dissipation.
- For use with alternators that do not have an integral electronic voltage regulator
- 70A at 12V DC, 12-36V.
- Isolates loads of 2 batteries, allows charging from 1 source
- Rating: 12-36V DC; 70A max alternator rating; negative ground electrical system only
- Terminations: three 1/4"" (6.4mm) studs.
- Fully sealed
- Size: 5"L x 3 1/4"W x 2 3/1""H (127.0 x 82.6 x 71.0mm).
- Installation: Two 9/32" (7.2mm) diameter mounting holes.
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
|output voltage||12-36 Volts|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.