These Jack Plates ship from the manufacturer and are built to order.
Please contact us prior to ordering for an ETA
Jack plates are used to improve an outboard boats speed, holeshot, fuel efficiency, and the boater navigate in shallow waters. They intend to keep the least amount of weight on the transom, and by keeping the pump inside the boat, keeps this weight down.
- Pump inside jack plate
- Large powerful motor that can lift heavy outboards under full power
- Can be converted to have pump inside boat if owner desires to change styles
- Automotive grease nipples for easy lubrication
- Tension rods
- Made in USA, in our own factory in Tampa, Florida
- Rated for 300HP, up to 625 lbs motors (heavier should use Extreme series)
- Includes Jack plate, wiring harness, relays, rocker style switch
- Limited Lifetime Structure Warranty against manufacturing defects
- 5 Year Action Pump Warranty
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|dimensions||23 x 19 x 17 In.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.