These Jack Plates ship from the manufacturer and are built to order. The current lead time is 10-12 weeks upon placing the order. Please call to confirm availability.
The standard series Hydraulic jack plates have been on the market since 1978, they have been redesigned, but the concept has remained. The lightest weight hydraulic jack plate on the market! The standard series belief is to keep the least amount of weight on the transom, and by keeping the pump inside the boat, keeps this weight down. All standard series jack plates have a lifetime warranty on the structure to the original end user, and a 5 year warranty on the hydraulic pump motor. Jack plates are used to improve an outboard boats speed, holeshot, fuel efficiency, and the boater navigate in shallow waters.
- Jac plate, pump, wiring harness, 7’ hoses, control switch, and oil
- Remote mount pump that connects to jack plate
- Hydraulic jac plate dimensions: Transom side mounting
- Dimensions: width: 16 3/4” (42.5 cm) height 13 3/4”
- Motor side mounting width: 18 1/4” (46.35 cm)
- Mounting height 13 3/4” (34.9cm).
- Motor side OAW is 18 ¼’
- All jac plates provide 7.5” (19cm) of lift
- Limited lifetime warranty
- “Predrilled” for side mount Shallow Water Anchors
- Less weight on transom, pump stays dry in internal
|country of origin||Made in USA|
|hose length||7' Hose Included.|
|mounting option||Motor side Mounting, Motor side OAW|
|set back (in/cm)||2021-08-20 00:00:00 -0400|
|warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.