This is a High Temperature sensor used to detect raw water exhaust temperatures from outside of the pipe.
- Designed for sensing raw water exhaust temperature without drilling holes. Strap sensor to the outside of the pipe for accurate readings.
- Multiple mounting options
- Non-submersible IP65 – protected against jets of water
- Wires connect in either order
- Works will all Blue Sea Systems products that require a temperature sensor.
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 150°C)|
|Wire Length||18 in (45.72 cm)|
|Wire Size||16 AWG|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.