This is a vessel systems monitor tank sender, which is designed to digitally monitor critical systems in boats.
- Accurate - used with the Vessel Systems Monitor VSM 422 PN 1800—can be precisely calibrated for each tank*
- Reliable - SSI Technologies, Inc. Fluid-Trac® is non-contacting eliminating any mechanical moving parts that can wear and cause intermittent or complete signal loss
- Digital filtering - Eliminates errors due to liquids sloshing in mobile tanks
Limitations and considerations for mounting the ultrasonic tank senders:
- Senders are calibrated to the VSM 422 and will not function with other monitors
- Senders must be mounted 4" or greater distance from a tank side or baffle
- Tank floor must not be sloped
- Tanks must not be deeper than 24"
- Sender must be mounted perpendicular to the surface of the liquid
- The sender negative connection should be connected as directly as possible to the main negative bus
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|Operating Current||40mA @ 12V / 45mA @ 24V|
|Supply Voltage||10-32V DC|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.