The 8M0044687 is a fuel demand valve by Attwood. See below for more information.
This FDV fuel demand valve was designed to provide a unique solution for pressurized fuel lines and fuel tanks due to the EPA regulatory requirements for portable fuel system evaporative emission controls. This Fuel Demand Valve ensures fuel is provided to the engine on demand rather than as a result of pressure in the tank. This is done by eliminating pressurized fuel from reaching downstream fuel lines and your engine.
- Installs in-line between your fuel tank and primer bulb/fuel pump
- Eliminates fuel fitting spray when connecting and disconnecting fittings at the engine
- Eliminates fuel spill due to pressurized fuel tanks and fuel lines
- Pad printable: Customizable with your company logo
- Eliminates potential service and warranty issues related to pressurized fuel lines
- Available individually or as part of a fuel line assembly
|flow performance||125 L/H (33 GPH) at <2 kPa (10" gasoline)|
|hose size||8 mm - 10 mm (5/16" - 3/8")|
|minimum engine vacuum||-1 kPa (-6" gasoline)|
|operating input pressure||138 kPa (20 psi) protected for 276 kPa (40 psi) psi pressure spike|
|operating temperature||-20 ╠èC to 80 ╠èC (-4 ╠èF to 176 ╠èF)|
|storage temp.||-40 ╠èC to 80 ╠èC (-40 ╠èF to 176 ╠èF)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.