Attwood fuel tanks are tested to meet EPA, CARB and ABYC/NMMA requirements for portable marine fuel tanks. The tanks have industry-leading fuel flow performance and are designed and manufactured for safety and durability in harsh marine conditions.
EPA Certified multi-layer tank with industry-leading fuel flow performance. Designed around the EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) regulations. Features an ergonomic design, an optional gauge and a tethered self-sealing cap with an audible click.
- Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOP tank material prevents the evaporation of gasoline saving gas and money
- Robust tank construction the same as found in most automobile fuel systems
- Includes impact-resistant, high-visibility UV protected fuel gauge. Gauge can be read up to 8ft. from tank.
- Fuel gauge designed to resist fuel slosh and lens scratching that make traditional fuel gauges difficult to read.
- Exclusive no-joint injection molded tank interfaces ensure leak free performance in severe conditions
- Ratcheting cap with tether ensures proper tank closure and prevents accidental cap loss.
- Cap includes automatic vacuum valve that eliminates the traditional manual thumb screw and prevents water from leaking into tank.
- Cap includes industry leading high-flow automatic vacuum valve with ultra low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour) ensuring proper fuel flow and reducing fuel pump stress.
- High strength Universal Pick Up Tube with standard 1/4" NPT fuel fitting. Compatible with Attwood's new Universal Sprayless Connector (8838US6) and all other standard fuel fittings. Use with self-sealing fuel fittings (such as Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector). Use thread sealant when connecting fittings.
- High strength ergonomic handle.
- True 6 gallon Liquid Fuel Capacity
- Additional tank capacity for 1:16 2 cycle oil blend (.375 gallons) plus 5% vapor space for fuel thermal expansion.
- UV and Ozone resistant
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Built and tested to ABYC H25, ASTM F852 and USCG Standards
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Attwood EPA Certified Portable Fuel Tanks meet EPA CFR 40 1060.104 running loss requirements for use with non-marine small engines.
- 2 Year Warranty from manufacturer
- 19.82"L x 13.5"W x 9.16"H
- 100% leak tested prior to delivery.
- OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.