The Attwood 1731-1 is the model Turbo 3000 in-line blower. See below for more technical information.
The industries best ratio of system output and low power input in a compact form factor. The first vane axial-flow fan bilge blower maximizing performance through aerospace technology. The patented in-line design provides ventilation for: engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Install vertical or horizontal in a confined space using the mounting feet. The individual carton includes 2 tie straps. Leads are 16-guage copper wire, tinned and caulked. Included are optional MP1 molded rubber connectors.
Improved 3” design includes:
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
- Motor cap to seal wires and motor for water resistance
- Five-blade fan maximize airflow and efficiency
- Tabs in intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose/ clamp firmly in place
- Low amp draw motor for longer blower and battery life
- Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal install
- All are CE certified
- Install with #10 fasteners
|warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.