11926-7 Cleat 3-1/2" Zig Zag
See details for more information
Makes a great primary cleat on kayaks, canoes, fishing boats and pontoons. Also good as a utility cleat on docks, piers, trailers and more. 4" model handles rope up to 1/2" dia. 3"/3-1/2" models handle rope up to 3/8" dia. With the easy-to-use lace back design, you can use this gripper cleat for securing your anchor, vessel or any other object without any knots.
- Sturdy cleats are ideal for use on kayaks, canoes, fishing boats, and pontoons
- Also well-suited as utility cleats on docks
- Strong and lightweight nylon construction
- Each black cleat is 3 ½ inches long
- Can handle rope up to 3/8-inch diameter
- Conveniently pre-drilled for 2 fasteners per cleat
- Sold in pairs
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.