The WF-8712-P is a brown 105 Volt to 130 Volt AC power converter from Arterra WFCO.
This converter provides 12 Ampere DC output and reliable nominal 13.6 Volt DC whether a battery is present or not. Extra filtering is not required, and three-stage battery charging is automatic resulting in longer battery life. Nominal voltage output modes include: 13.2 Volt DC range float mode, 13.6 Volt DC range “absorption” charge mode, and 14.4 Volt DC range bulk charge mode. You can have peace of mind thanks to short-circuit and reverse polarity protection. FCC Class B compliance assures the converter will not interfere with televisions, radios, or other signals. As part of the 8700 Series, built-in AC and DC distribution is included. A 30 Ampere main AC breaker and up to three 20 Ampere branch AC circuits can be installed. DC circuits have LED lights that indicate open circuits.
- Three-stage battery charging results in longer battery life and is totally automatic
- Short-circuit and reverse polarity protection provides you reliability
- Designed to comply with FCC Class B
- The model also brings you the convenience of built-in AC or DC distribution
- Converter housing is a robust, plastic construction offering durable & reliable protection
- Provides 12 amps of charging power
- Clean constant VDC nominal output ensures reliable operation of electronics and appliances
- Quiet operation, cooling fan runs only when needed
- Over current, over temperature, & over voltage protection for additional security
2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
|ac circuits (twin breakers)||(3) branch circuits & (1) battery circuit|
|converter type||Three-stage converter|
|input voltage||13.2 ΓÇô 14.4V DC Range|
|output current||12 Amps|
|output power||210 Watt|
|voltage output||(1) main & (3) branch circuits|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.