This is a classic B section V belt that can be used in various applications including industrial and agricultural power transmission, as well as HVAC, conveyor systems, centrifugal pumps, air compressors, crusher applications, and more.
- The Gates B26 V-belt is a wrapped belt that features a patented single layer fabric construction for longer cover life. The cover protects the belt core from oil dirt and heat. The wrapped cover also makes the belt suitable for clutching applications.
- Flex-Bonded Cords – The Hi-Power II belt line utilizes a proprietary core material blend that strongly bonds the polyester cords to the body of the belt, resulting in uniform load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Gates Curves – The belt cross-section has been optimized to provide proper cord support and full contact with the pulley to provide uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
- RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- RMA static conductivity requirements.
- Gates Hi-Power II B26 v-belts are high quality, heavy duty belts that can be used in a variety of industrial and agricultural power transmission applications. These belts are used in HVAC applications, conveyor systems, centrifugal pumps, air compressors, crushers, and more.
Matching / Multi-Belt Drives:
- Part of the V80 Matching System - Gates Hi-Power II B26 v-belts can be used individually in a single v-belt drive or can be used in sets of 2 or more belts for higher horsepower applications. All belts in a multiple belt drive must be within a certain length tolerance in order for the belts to work together to provide the full design horsepower.
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65