Gates Tri-power V-Belts are built for ultimate performance on heavy-duty drives of classical cross-section. The raw edge construction and special notch design makes this belt perfectly suited for drives requiring small diameter pulleys and back idlers. The patented ethylene EPDM compound construction allows the belt to resist cracking and handle extreme temperatures.
- Belt edge is machined for even pulley groove contact, resulting in less slippage and wear for smoother running
- Flex-bonded cords strongly adhere to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress, fatigue and shock loads without cord deterioration
- Cross-oriented, fiber-loaded rubber compound for flexibility and stability
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing make this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter pulleys
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements
- Temperature Range: -58 Deg. F to +248 Deg. F (-50 Deg. C to +120 Deg. C)
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|Belt Type||AX Section|
|Outside Length||23 in.|
|Top Width||1/2 in.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.