This is a Truflex Notched V-Belt that provides the solution for high horsepower in limited drive weight or space applications. Our proprietary construction process provides a superior combination of flex and load-carrying capacity, transmitting up to 3X the horsepower versus comparably sized belts. With increased transmission efficiency this belt allows for a more compact and highly economical drive design.
- Promotes smoother, quieter operation, with less slippage and belt wear for improved belt life reducing expensive maintenance time
- Optimally designed for high horsepower, space-constrained applications with small pulley diameter drives
- Proprietary Flex-Weave cover is a patented fabric construction, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, contaminants, and heat for longer belt life
- Flex-bonded cords are strongly forged to the belt body, resulting in equal load distribution, resistance to fatigue and shock loads and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Precision-ground straight sidewalls give a uniform wedging action and ensure the belt fits correctly in the pulley grooves for even wear and extended belt life
- Molded notches reduce and evenly distribute thermal and bending stresses and reduce noise
- Patented Ethylene Elastomeric compound construction protects belt against heat, ozone and sunlight
- Meets ARPM/RMA IP-3-2 oil and heat resistance standards and ARPM/RMA IP-3-3 static conductivity requirements
- Temperature Range: -70 Deg. F to +250 Deg. F (-57 Deg. C to +121 Deg. C)
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|Belt Type||Truflex 3L Section|
|Outside Length||22 in.|
|Top Width||3/8 in.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.