This is an OEM replacement inboard/outboard battery isolator that can handle 2 alternators, 2 batteries 70A max. Rated for use with 10 to 350-amp alternators on 12, 24, or 32 volt negative ground systems.
NOTE: Battery Isolators cannot be used on 12 volt charging systems 2ith 24 volt trolling motors or newer outboard engines with rectifier-regulator charging systems.
- 2 Alternators, 2 Batteries, 70 Amp max.
- INBOARD AND OUTBOARD BATTERY ISOLATORS are solid-state devices which allow electrical current to flow in one direction ONLY, permitting the alternator to be connected directly to two batteries without fear of one higher charged battery discharging into the lower charged battery.
- Both batteries are always being charged automatically, in proportion, to their needs whenever the engine is running.
- When battery isolators are used in conjunction with selector switches, it is not necessary to change the switch position to provide for charging of both batteries.
- Isolators provide proportioning of the output or charging current on the alternator to the batteries as required, regardless of switch position.
Warning: Product may contain materials cautioned by California Proposition 65
|Warranty||1-Year Warranty from Manufacturer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.