ATTENTION: We are still operational and fulfilling orders.

Due to the Covid-19 outbreak there may be slight delays in shipping. 

RV Water Heater Tanks

Upgrade your RV water heater tank or find the water heater parts you need to make your current water heater like new! We offer a variety of RV water heater tank sizes and parts so you can find the perfect one to add to your RV. Our selection includes Atwood's 10 Gallon Gas Water Heater, Atwood Gas Only 6 Gallon Water Heater, replacement inner tanks with service kits in a variety of models. Plus our selection of RV water heater parts includes Atwood drain plugs, Atwood main burners and more! Find what you need to improve your RV's water heater below. Have questions about our water heater parts? Contact our team of RV specialists!

Applied Filters

Choose the Right Water Heater for RV

If you’re looking to purchase a brand new camper hot water heater, we have sorts of brands choose from at a reduced cost. The toughest part about buying a brand new water heater is which one to purchase. Luckily, we’re here to help you make the right choice on a RV water heater that fits your needs. A majority of RV water heaters have six-gallon or 10-gallon tanks, and it either runs on gas or electric. Be sure to replace the water heater system with the correct size that fits in your RV.

Whether to use electric or gas depends on shore power if it’s included in your campsite, then it makes sense to use electric as long as other appliances aren’t taking up all available amperage. However, if you're free camping, electric is more infrequent than gas. It’ts better to power the RV water heater with gas.

Boat & RV is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars - based on 11947 reviews from Amazon, Ebay and our products.

Related Articles

RV Water Heater Guide
RVs usually come equipped with RV water heaters. But you’re going to reach a point when you either need to replace the o...
RV Water Heater Installation Guide
Installing your new RV water heater on your own? There’re a few things you need to know first.